The adjoining buildings follow the steps of cognac making, from the wine press to the distillery where two stills enthroned, up to the winery.
The presentation of the yesteryear’s tools reminds us of the hard work and joyful harvest of the past.
– Gold medal for their red Pineau and cognac XO – Guide Gilbert et Gaillard 2011-2012-2013.
– Gold medal for their golden white Pineau – SIA 2012.
– Gold medal for their Gold white Pineau and extra old white Pineau – Guide Gilbert et Gaillard 2013.
– Referenced for their golden white, rosé and red Pineau – Guide Hachette 2011.
– Gold medal for their Cognac XO et Cognac VSOP – Guide Gilbert et Gaillard 2014.
Guided tours permanently. Average length of visit: 1h30. Free.
Groups accepted (50 people maximum), a deposit cheque of 250€ will be required on booking, handed over at the end of the visit.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. To be taken in moderation.